YOUCANIC UCAN-II Professional Full System Car Diagnostic Scanner
Ready to ship.
Our professional all-system diagnostic scanner performs fast and accurate diagnoses for all vehicle control modules, including ABS, SRS, engine, transmission, brake system, air suspension, fuel system, lights, and any other system installed on your car, truck, van, or SUV.
Moreover, 30 service reset functions are supported, such as oil reset, EPB reset, and steering angle sensor reset. YOUCANIC scanner can diagnose problems in your car so that you don't have to spend $150+ at the dealer every time a warning light comes on.
YOUCANIC scanner offers bi-directional support, a function common on professional and dealer-level scanners. Our scanner was designed to give power back to independent mechanics and DIYers.
All Makes - Wide vehicle coverage. Software for all makes is already installed on the device; there is no need to download each make. Works on up to 98% of all cars in the world. No need to pay for each car brand. All major and less-known car brands are supported. No coverage for electric vehicles and Lada in Europe.
Year Coverage. Model years 1996 to present. No subscription is needed to cover those years. We will provide vehicle coverage up to the model year 2026 as those vehicles come to the market at no additional cost to you. After 2026 your scanner will remain fully functional for vehicles from 1996 to 2026.
No Subscription- No yearly paid subscription - common with professional-level scanners.
System Coverage - Read and clear codes from ALL vehicle systems and control modules. Examples include engine, transmission, air suspension, airbag, seat modules, hybrid battery management, Climate Control, Sunroof, ABS, traction control, or any other module installed on the car.
Retrieve ECU information of the tested control units, including unit type, version numbers, part numbers, and other specifications.
Bidirectional / Active Tests: Equipped with Bi-directional control, the YOUCANIC scanner significantly reduces the diagnostic time and puts the power in your hands. See the examples below.
View Live Data of almost all sensors on the vehicle. Examples include oxygen sensors, throttle position sensors, abs wheel speed sensors, RPMs, gear selector position, convertible micro-switches, switch operation states, hybrid battery cell values, and more. Display graphs or tables.
30 Reset Services: Comes with the most commonly used service reset functions.
Featuring bi-directional control, the YOUCANIC scanner can read any ECU data and monitor the operation of the actuators. This bi-directional diagnostic scanner can precisely locate car problems through active tests, also called actuator tests, letting you quickly know whether a specific system, component, or subsystem is functioning correctly.
For example: If an air suspension compressor is not working and leads to a lowered vehicle, the YOUCANIC scanner can activate the air suspension compressor to help you raise the vehicle or determine whether there is a problem with the air compressor.
Here are a few examples of active tests which can help you test components, sensors, and switches:
- Test air suspension compressor
- Turn the a/c clutch on and off;
- Switch the interior lights on and off;
- Perform an evaporative emissions leak test
- Activate folding side mirrors, exterior mirrors
- Test adaptive headlamp
Test window regulators and motors.
- Activate the window up or down.
Turn on/off the radiator fan/interior & exterior lights
Operate Mirrors/Fuel Injector Balance/ Injector Buzz Test, Door Lock/Window/Horn/ Light/ Headlamp Test,
and a lot more.
Vehicle Make Coverage
YOUCANIC scanner supports almost 98% of the vehicles on the road today. YOUCANIC scanner has a broader coverage of more than 100 car makes. It supports cars, SUVs, light trucks, and 12V types of diesel.
The applicable vehicle makes include:
- America: Chrysler, Ford, GMC, Dodge, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Lincoln, Buick, Plymouth, Pontiac, RAM, Wrangler, Navigator, Hummer, Saturn, Jeep, Oldsmobile, Mercury.
- Europe: Abarth, Alfa-Romeo, Audi, Aston Martin, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, Ford EU, Fiat, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lancia, Land Rover, Lamborghini, Maserati, Maybach, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Renault, Rolls-Royce, Porsche, Saab, Samsung, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW.
- Asia: Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Hyundai_CV, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Perodua, Proton, Ssang Yong, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota.
- ABS Bleeding: ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after repairing the ABS pump system.
- Oil Light Reset: reset the Oil Life Reminder (turn off the Oil Service Light) when the replacement of engine oil is done in case of the impurities in the oil may damage the engine. So vehicles can recalculate another optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle's driving conditions and climate. Your driving safety is also gets ensured.
- Crankshaft/Camshaft Relearn: The crankshaft position sensor (CKP) is a magnetic induction sensor, the function of which is to determine the position of the crankshaft. It will help you know which cylinder piston is at the top dead center to determine the ignition time and detect the crankshaft's rotation angle (engine speed sensor). This function must be done after the engine has replaced the ECU and disassembled or replaced the timing belt assembly and crankshaft position sensor.
- DPF Regeneration: (Diesel Particulate Filter Regeneration) lets you perform the forced regen cleaning to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulates captured in the D-P-F filter. When a regeneration cycle is completed, the D-P-F light automatically goes off.
- EPB Reset: (Electronic Parking Brake Reset) This function can maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively. The applications include deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, and so on.
- Battery Registration: Allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
- SAS Calibration: (Steering Angle Sensor Calibration) Steering wheel angle sensor, a vehicle stability control system component, is mainly installed in the direction column below the steering wheel. It helps clear faulty steering angle sensor memories and plays a vital role in steering angle sensor calibration.
- Throttle Body Relearn: Throttle matching is to initialize the car's throttle actuators so that the learning value of the ECU returns to the initial state to more accurately control and adjust the throttle (or idle speed motor) action to regulate the intake amount.
- Electronic Park Brake: Release the electronic parking brake to replace the rear brake pads and rotors.
- TPMS Reset: (Tire Pressure System Reset ) When the car tire pressure failure indicator light is on, low or leaking tire pressure is, replacement or installation of TPMS equipment, replacement of tires, damage to the tire pressure sensor, etc. need to do TPMS reset after maintenance.TPMS Service: Looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU and performs TPMS sensor relearn procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
Not all reset functions apply to all vehicle makes and models. For example, battery registration is mainly for BMW and MINI. Most other makes and models do not require battery registration.
The product ships from Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
- Free Shipping in the USA,
- Worldwide Shipping is Available at Discounted Rates
- No shipping to PO boxes or freight forwarding service.
- International buyers are responsible for the duty import fee or tariff the destination country may impose. Does not apply to USA customers.
A protocol defines how the diagnostic tool can send commands to the vehicle and how the vehicle can respond to diagnostic data. The YOUCANIC UCAN-II scanner supports several different protocols:
- K/L lines,
- SAE-J1850 VPW,
- CAN ISO11898,
- High-speed, Middle-speed, Lows-peed, and Single wire CAN,
- GM UART,
- UART Echo Byte Protocol,
- Honda Diag-protocol,
- SAE J1939,
- SAE J1939,
- SAE J1708,
- CAN FD,
- 25 x 15 *3.8 cm (L*W*H)
- 10" x 6" x 1.5" inches
What's in the box?
- UCAN-II Diagnostic Tablet with Android OS
- 16-pin OBD-II 4 Feet Long Cable
- USB-C Charging Cable
- Wall Charger with USB Port
- Quick Starter Guide
- Owner's Manual
Free Tech Support
Got car questions? Need to ask a mechanic? Upload pictures of your scanner showing the fault codes, and one of our ASE-certified mechanics can help.
Just visit the YOUCANIC Support page to ask questions about the scanner or get help with your car.
Warranty: 1 year
Returns: 30 Day
- Returns: We offer a hassle-free refund or exchange policy within the first 30 days of your purchase. If you have used our scanner and it did not meet your expectations, we will be happy to provide you with a full refund. However, please note that you are responsible for covering the return shipping costs. Also, please be aware that any expedited shipping fees incurred during your purchase are non-refundable.
- Cancellations: We can cancel, with no charge, orders that have not shipped. The buyer is responsible for return shipping for orders that have been shipped/picked up and are canceled or returned.
- Dutty Fees: The buyer is responsible for paying import taxes if the destination country charges a customs fee or duty on imported goods (international orders only). US customers have no duty fee as the scanner is mailed from Baltimore, MD.
- Refused Items: Items refused for reasons such as refusing to pay duty fees will be subject to freight charges both ways and a 10% restocking fee.
We are willing to resolve any issue. While most emails are answered within 12 hours, please allow up to 48 hours to receive a response. We are not in on weekends or holidays.
- We are located in Baltimore, Maryland, open from 9 am to 5 pm M-F.
- Please contact us with any questions you may have questions.
- Feel free to reach us via phone at: (888) 959-4265
Compartir este producto
This is the ONLY scan/maintenance ODBC tool you will ever need. Don't waste money on auto shop brands, this one applies to your car specifically. Also built solid, very impressed with this device!
I have to rate it as unknown as I don’t really know how to use it
Was able to manually raise my 2002 MBZ S430 with Airmatic Suspension using YOUCANIC. I can drive the car now although there is still issue with the Airmatic. I’m very impressed so far.
The best thing so far regarding the Youcanic scanner is the You Tube videos. I am not a mechanic by any means but when my Mercedes check engine light comes on, I get the code and do a search for Code + Youcanic and usually I will find a helpful YouTube video that explains how to diagnose the issue a little deeper and explains it in a way a non mechanic can understand. Keep those YouTube videos coming, they are so helpful and the reason I recommend the Youcanic Diagnostic Scanner.
Does exactly as promised so far. I've only used it once on my Mercedes and performed flawlessly! I highly recommend this scanner.
I knew going in it has limited function but so far it will not do the one thing I bought it for. It will not allow me to check and set the fuel sync on a Dodge pickup 5.9 magnum. I guess it is bi-directional but it could use different phraseology plus some kind of positive indicator to show the vehicle and tool are indeed talking to each other bi-directionaly. Perhaps more experience on my end will help
I bought this mostly to use for my 2002 Mercedes S Class. This scanner is incredible for the price, got mine for 499 when on sale. So far I have used this on my 2002 S Class, a 2006 S Class, a 2013 Chevy Impala, a 2006 Ford Explorer, and a 1999 Ford Explorer and every single time it's been able to properly diagnose the problem correctly. I was incredibly impressed that this tool can detect all modules, especially on a car like a Mercedes where you'd usually need a Mercedes STAR tool that costs upwards of $1000 for a used/clone. There are some actuation tests that I can't access, but again, for 499 it does more than enough for me to be happy with it. I really only have three issues with this tool. The first one being that it took absolutely forever to actually get, I knew they were on backorder when I ordered mine, but the shipping time was insane, something like 14 business days with UPS and they actually lost it in their system for a day or two, but I don't consider this a negative towards the company, just something that really annoyed me. Second, the battery life is kinda disappointing, just using the tool for 15-20 minutes I watched the battery life go down 50%. And finally, this scan tool really just looks like a rethemed Foxwell NT 700/800 series scanner, not sure how the functionality compares though. All in all this is an absolutely fantastic tool, as soon as youcanic comes out with a new version I will most likely end up buying it.
I’m waiting for my I bought one hope will save me to go to car shop every time I have massages or I need to reset the maintenance time and I help my friends for that too ;)
Used unit on 2006 f 250 6.0, surprised that no crankshaft sensor data in data profile. Surprised that no process to identify bad pcm.
Paid for itself on the first job!! Wish I had it sooner!