YOUCANIC UCAN-II Professional Full System Car Diagnostic Scanner
BACK IN STOCK
Our professional all-system diagnostic scanner performs fast and accurate diagnoses for all vehicle control modules, including ABS, SRS, engine, transmission, brake system, air suspension, fuel system, lights, and any other system installed on your car, truck, van, or SUV.
Moreover, 30 service reset functions are supported, such as oil reset, EPB reset, and steering angle sensor reset. YOUCANIC scanner can diagnose problems in your car so that you don't have to spend $150+ at the dealer every time a warning light comes on.
YOUCANIC scanner offers bi-directional support, a function common on professional and dealer-level scanners. Our scanner was designed to give power back to independent mechanics and DIYers.
All Makes - Wide vehicle coverage. Software for all makes is already installed on the device; there is no need to download each make. Works on up to 98% of all cars in the world. No need to pay for each car brand. All major and less-known car brands are supported. No coverage for electric vehicles and Lada in Europe.
Year Coverage. Model years 1996 to present. No subscription is needed to cover those years. We will provide vehicle coverage up to the model year 2026 as those vehicles come to the market at no additional cost to you. After 2026 your scanner will remain fully functional for vehicles from 1996 to 2026.
No Subscription- No yearly paid subscription - common with professional-level scanners.
System Coverage - Read and clear codes from ALL vehicle systems and control modules. Examples include engine, transmission, air suspension, airbag, seat modules, hybrid battery management, Climate Control, Sunroof, ABS, traction control, or any other module installed on the car.
Retrieve ECU information of the tested control units, including unit type, version numbers, part numbers, and other specifications.
Bidirectional / Active Tests: Equipped with Bi-directional control, the YOUCANIC scanner significantly reduces the diagnostic time and puts the power in your hands. See the examples below.
View Live Data of almost all sensors on the vehicle. Examples include oxygen sensors, throttle position sensors, abs wheel speed sensors, RPMs, gear selector position, convertible micro-switches, switch operation states, hybrid battery cell values, and more. Display graphs or tables.
30 Reset Services: Comes with the most commonly used service reset functions.
Featuring bi-directional control, the YOUCANIC scanner can read any ECU data and monitor the operation of the actuators. This bi-directional diagnostic scanner can precisely locate car problems through active tests, also called actuator tests, letting you quickly know whether a specific system, component, or subsystem is functioning correctly.
For example: If an air suspension compressor is not working and leads to a lowered vehicle, the YOUCANIC scanner can activate the air suspension compressor to help you raise the vehicle or determine whether there is a problem with the air compressor.
Here are a few examples of active tests which can help you test components, sensors, and switches:
- Test air suspension compressor
- Turn the a/c clutch on and off;
- Switch the interior lights on and off;
- Perform an evaporative emissions leak test
- Activate folding side mirrors, exterior mirrors
- Test adaptive headlamp
Test window regulators and motors.
- Activate the window up or down.
Turn on/off the radiator fan/interior & exterior lights
Operate Mirrors/Fuel Injector Balance/ Injector Buzz Test, Door Lock/Window/Horn/ Light/ Headlamp Test,
and a lot more.
Vehicle Make Coverage
YOUCANIC scanner supports almost 98% of the vehicles on the road today. YOUCANIC scanner has a broader coverage of more than 100 car makes. It supports cars, SUVs, light trucks, and 12V types of diesel.
The applicable vehicle makes include:
- America: Chrysler, Ford, GMC, Dodge, Chevrolet, Cadillac, Lincoln, Buick, Plymouth, Pontiac, RAM, Wrangler, Navigator, Hummer, Saturn, Jeep, Oldsmobile, Mercury.
- Europe: Abarth, Alfa-Romeo, Audi, Aston Martin, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, Ford EU, Fiat, Ferrari, Jaguar, Lancia, Land Rover, Lamborghini, Maserati, Maybach, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Renault, Rolls-Royce, Porsche, Saab, Samsung, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW.
- Asia: Acura, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Honda, Hyundai, Hyundai_CV, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Perodua, Proton, Ssang Yong, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota.
- ABS Bleeding: ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after repairing the ABS pump system.
- Oil Light Reset: reset the Oil Life Reminder (turn off the Oil Service Light) when the replacement of engine oil is done in case of the impurities in the oil may damage the engine. So vehicles can recalculate another optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle's driving conditions and climate. Your driving safety is also gets ensured.
- Crankshaft/Camshaft Relearn: The crankshaft position sensor (CKP) is a magnetic induction sensor, the function of which is to determine the position of the crankshaft. It will help you know which cylinder piston is at the top dead center to determine the ignition time and detect the crankshaft's rotation angle (engine speed sensor). This function must be done after the engine has replaced the ECU and disassembled or replaced the timing belt assembly and crankshaft position sensor.
- DPF Regeneration: (Diesel Particulate Filter Regeneration) lets you perform the forced regen cleaning to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulates captured in the D-P-F filter. When a regeneration cycle is completed, the D-P-F light automatically goes off.
- EPB Reset: (Electronic Parking Brake Reset) This function can maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively. The applications include deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, and so on.
- Battery Registration: Allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
- SAS Calibration: (Steering Angle Sensor Calibration) Steering wheel angle sensor, a vehicle stability control system component, is mainly installed in the direction column below the steering wheel. It helps clear faulty steering angle sensor memories and plays a vital role in steering angle sensor calibration.
- Throttle Body Relearn: Throttle matching is to initialize the car's throttle actuators so that the learning value of the ECU returns to the initial state to more accurately control and adjust the throttle (or idle speed motor) action to regulate the intake amount.
- Electronic Park Brake: Release the electronic parking brake to replace the rear brake pads and rotors.
- TPMS Reset: (Tire Pressure System Reset ) When the car tire pressure failure indicator light is on, low or leaking tire pressure is, replacement or installation of TPMS equipment, replacement of tires, damage to the tire pressure sensor, etc. need to do TPMS reset after maintenance.TPMS Service: Looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU and performs TPMS sensor relearn procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
Not all reset functions apply to all vehicle makes and models. For example, battery registration is mainly for BMW and MINI. Most other makes and models do not require battery registration.
The product ships from Baltimore, Maryland, USA.
- Free Shipping in the USA,
- Worldwide Shipping is Available at Discounted Rates
- No shipping to PO boxes or freight forwarding service.
- International buyers are responsible for the duty import fee or tariff the destination country may impose. Does not apply to USA customers.
A protocol defines how the diagnostic tool can send commands to the vehicle and how the vehicle can respond to diagnostic data. The YOUCANIC UCAN-II scanner supports several different protocols:
- K/L lines,
- SAE-J1850 VPW,
- CAN ISO11898,
- High-speed, Middle-speed, Lows-peed, and Single wire CAN,
- GM UART,
- UART Echo Byte Protocol,
- Honda Diag-protocol,
- SAE J1939,
- SAE J1939,
- SAE J1708,
- CAN FD,
- 25 x 15 *3.8 cm (L*W*H)
- 10" x 6" x 1.5" inches
What's in the box?
- UCAN-II Diagnostic Tablet with Android OS
- 16-pin OBD-II 4 Feet Long Cable
- USB-C Charging Cable
- Wall Charger with USB Port
- Quick Starter Guide
- Owner's Manual
Free Tech Support
Got car questions? Need to ask a mechanic? Upload pictures of your scanner showing the fault codes, and one of our ASE-certified mechanics can help.
Just visit the YOUCANIC Support page to ask questions about the scanner or get help with your car.
Warranty: 1 year
Returns: 30 Day
- Returns: We offer a hassle-free refund or exchange policy within the first 30 days of your purchase. If you have used our scanner and it did not meet your expectations, we will be happy to provide you with a full refund. However, please note that you are responsible for covering the return shipping costs. Also, please be aware that any expedited shipping fees incurred during your purchase are non-refundable.
- Cancellations: We can cancel, with no charge, orders that have not shipped. The buyer is responsible for return shipping for orders that have been shipped/picked up and are canceled or returned.
- Dutty Fees: The buyer is responsible for paying import taxes if the destination country charges a customs fee or duty on imported goods (international orders only). US customers have no duty fee as the scanner is mailed from Baltimore, MD.
- Refused Items: Items refused for reasons such as refusing to pay duty fees will be subject to freight charges both ways and a 10% restocking fee.
We are willing to resolve any issue. While most emails are answered within 12 hours, please allow up to 48 hours to receive a response. We are not in on weekends or holidays.
- We are located in Baltimore, Maryland, open from 9 am to 5 pm M-F.
- Please contact us with any questions you may have questions.
- Feel free to reach us via phone at: (888) 959-4265
Share this Product
The scanner is user-friendly and offers a variety of functionalities and updates, making it worth the investment. I used it to check the air suspension on my Mercedes S-Class which ended up being a bad air suspension compressor. I was able to performed a full health check of the car and look at 46 control modules. It has additional features beyond reading and resetting codes but I haven't explored those much. Its convenient that it allows you to directly click on error codes and be directed to the web for more information. It was easy to set up and register. Updates are supper easy but the scanner does work out of the box and has all make software preloaded. The customer support is great. I also took it to a car auction this past week and was able to run full system scans on five different cars. That alone helped me eleminate 3 of the 5 cars I was looking to buy. I am very satisfied with its performance so far.
Found and cleared codes in the seat massage function of our Mercedes S Class. The pump that operates the massage features was not running even when out of the car and on the bench. This tool found codes, cleared them, and the pump now operates. $820 pump + who knows how much to have the codes cleared, versus $499 diagnostic tool, equals at least $321 savings.
Used it right away on a 2014 Porsche Cayenne GTS. Was able to reset the oil change warning and diagnosed a faulty rear drivers door lock actuator. Very cool that the device allows you run a test and it unlocks and locks the doors and then tells you with codes that there is a problem back there.
Works well just taking us a little time to get it figured out It's our first scanner
Wow arrived early and what a piece of equipment. Does everything my mechanics one does but at a fraction of the cost. Well done YOUCANIC
Very good for our use.
I was hoping its going to be better
Let me use it few more times maybe I like it better
Everything looks nice and easy.Only weak side is battery in this tool.It drains quickly.
I purchased the Youcaniq scan tool II, and as expected this scan tool deserves its value in the sense of how practical it is and the software designed, useful and easy to use.
Personally speaking it's an outstanding scan tool and I am satisfied with it.
Finally, thank Youcanic team for this great scan tool.
Had issues with machine not having certain options . Not only did they communicate constantly they added the software. There was constant back and forth communication. I can't stress enough how great there customer service has been. Much future success to them